This job posting is no longer active.
Revera is a leading owner, operator and investor in the senior living sector. We offer seniors’ apartments, independent living, assisted living, memory care and long term care. We understand how to create the best experience for people living in a Revera home. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a life of purpose, and we create environments that make that possible.
Our mission is to celebrate the human spirit in every way possible – and that applies to both our residents and our employees. There’s a lot that goes into being a member of our team – and there’s a lot that you’ll get out of the experience too. We go the extra mile to ensure that each member of our staff feels safe, secure, enriched and empowered in their role. So that everyone under our roof is given the opportunity to thrive, grow and make the most of every day.
Vaccines are a proven, safe and powerful weapon in our battle against COVID-19. Now that vaccines are widely available and recognizing that many of our staff are already vaccinated, vaccination will be a condition of employment for new hires, except when impossible due to legitimate, established exceptions. The vaccine must be a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series approved by Health Canada. This is one more important step to protect both our residents and staff as we continue to battle this deadly virus.
Reporting to the Manager, Revenue Cycle, this role oversees the complete revenue cycle process, including trust account audits, and ensures that revenue is correctly captured in the accounting system.
- To manage the workload of all Accounts Receivable Advisors;
- To recruit, develop, coach, and performance manage staff;
- To conduct Performance Appraisals for staff;
- To review trust account reconciliations and audits;
- To manage the working instructions library;
- To be responsible for the integrity of revenue transactions;
- To review and monitor collections tracking;
- To maintain documents of the billing systems extract;
- To monitor bad debt write-offs;
- To monitor yearly rent increases;
- To monitor daily deposit preparation;
- To monitor timely resident refunds, current and stale dated;
- To monitor site desk top audits;
- To uphold and promote the organization's values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera's Code of Conduct;
- To complete all other tasks as assigned.
- Professional designation or working towards designation CA, CGA, CMA
- 5+ years of related experience in a high volume environment
- Experience using Yardi and Workday is an asset
- Shared service and continuous improvement environment experience
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and influencing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Leadership skills and experience managing a team
- Minimal travel within North America &ability to work evening hours when needed
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request.