This job posting is no longer active.
Revera is a leading owner, operator and investor in the senior living sector. We offer seniors’ apartments, independent living, assisted living, memory care and long term care. We understand how to create the best experience for people living in a Revera home. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a life of purpose, and we create environments that make that possible.
Our mission is to celebrate the human spirit in every way possible – and that applies to both our residents and our employees. There’s a lot that goes into being a member of our team – and there’s a lot that you’ll get out of the experience too. We go the extra mile to ensure that each member of our staff feels safe, secure, enriched and empowered in their role. So that everyone under our roof is given the opportunity to thrive, grow and make the most of every day.
Vaccines are a proven, safe and powerful weapon in our battle against COVID-19. Now that vaccines are widely available and recognizing that many of our staff are already vaccinated, vaccination will be a condition of employment for new hires, except when impossible due to legitimate, established exceptions. The vaccine must be a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series approved by Health Canada. This is one more important step to protect both our residents and staff as we continue to battle this deadly virus.
The RAI Coordinator will ensure the integration of RAI process into daily practice.
- Participating in the planning and organizing of the home RAI process integration and sustainability
- Providing on-site RAI MDS 2.0 education to all appropriate staff members as a component of staff orientation and regular reviews.
- Managing the coordination of and participating in the timely completion of Resident assessments, tracking forms, Resident Assessment Protocols (RAPs), Resident Care Plans
- Assisting RAI users to correctly code assessments and providing ongoing support for validation of coding
- Overseeing the RAI process according to home policies, provincial and regional regulations, professional collegesï¿½ Standards of Practice and interRAI requirements (see CIHI Userï¿½s Manual)
- Providing ongoing leadership and mentoring for education, data accuracy, data submission and computer applications of the RAI process
- Implementing a data quality program to ensure data accuracy and promote capacity building and staff competency.
- In consultation with management and interdisciplinary team members, developing processes that ensure data integrity, efficient data collection process, assessment completion and data utilization.
- Work in a position of trust with vulnerable adults (residents).
- Uphold and promote the organization's values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera's Code of Conduct.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual: English and French is an asset
- Current regulated or licensed health care practitioner
- A minimum of three (3) years clinical, project leadership or management experience
- Demonstrated interest in the RAI Coordinator role
- Proven ability to get things done
- Demonstrated success leading new initiatives
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with adult education strategies/facilitation
- Previous experience presenting to groups
- Well-organized, with excellent time management skills
- Clear aptitude for detail-oriented work
- The ability to work with and relate to interdisciplinary team members and other internal stakeholders
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Proficient computer skills
- Must provide a complete and current (within six months) Vulnerable Sector Check (including a Criminal Background Check) or be willing to obtain one
- Must be fully bilingual in French and English
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request.