This job posting is no longer active.
Revera is a leading owner, operator and investor in the senior living sector. We offer seniors’ apartments, independent living, assisted living, memory care and long term care. We understand how to create the best experience for people living in a Revera home. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a life of purpose, and we create environments that make that possible.
Our mission is to celebrate the human spirit in every way possible – and that applies to both our residents and our employees. There’s a lot that goes into being a member of our team – and there’s a lot that you’ll get out of the experience too. We go the extra mile to ensure that each member of our staff feels safe, secure, enriched and empowered in their role. So that everyone under our roof is given the opportunity to thrive, grow and make the most of every day.
Vaccines are a proven, safe and powerful weapon in our battle against COVID-19. Now that vaccines are widely available and recognizing that many of our staff are already vaccinated, vaccination will be a condition of employment for new hires, except when impossible due to legitimate, established exceptions. The vaccine must be a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series approved by Health Canada. This is one more important step to protect both our residents and staff as we continue to battle this deadly virus.
About Chateau Renoir
Luxury retirement living at its finest, the Revera Chateau Renoir in Calgary has everything you could imagine. This five-star retirement home features luxury accommodations and services including pool, hot tub and elegant suites.
Imagine working in a fast paced environment where you make a difference! Each day, you will have the opportunity to handle all the behind the scenes activities of overseeing financial portfolio's and deepening relationships with our residents and vendors. Your oversight of the administrative department and your ability to build rapport with our residents will have a direct impact on the success and growth of Revera!
In this role you will be focused on:
- Engage with residents to meet their needs through administrative processes
- Ensuring compliance of regulatory and internal standards
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable to ensure timely payment and processing
- Overseeing and managing scheduling and payroll systems
- Living our values and ensuring others on your team do too
What You Will Do:
Collaborate - Liaison between Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable to reduce the amount of receivables at the site.
Manage - Effectively manage, engage and train other team members where applicable.
Roll-up your sleeves - Readily prepared to carry out day to day transactions to ensure bi-weekly payroll and resident records are prepared and delivered in a timely manner.
Comply - Keep abreast of regulatory requirements to ensure compliance with legislation and company policies.
Cultivate - Provide a positive, professional interface between, residents, employees and vendors to identify further needs and improve current processes.
Create - Taking ownership for providing an exceptional living experience for our residents and their families at all times.
What You Bring:
- Certificate or Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in an administrative environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of and experience working with Empath; JD Edwards; Kronos and Yardi operating systems considered an asset
- Values of Respect, Integrity, Compassion & Excellence
- Must provide a complete and current (within six months) Vulnerable Sector Check (including a Criminal Background Check) or be willing to obtain one.
What We Offer:
- Support from your Regional and National Team
- Technology to help you do your job better
- Benefits and Pension Package
- Better work life balance
What are you waiting for?
Join us in celebrating the ageless spirit of people through service and innovation.
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request.
Please Note: If you are a current employee of Revera and have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, please apply to this job via the Workday application.