This job posting is no longer active.
Revera is a leading owner, operator and investor in the senior living sector. We offer seniors’ apartments, independent living, assisted living, memory care and long term care. We understand how to create the best experience for people living in a Revera home. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a life of purpose, and we create environments that make that possible.
Our mission is to celebrate the human spirit in every way possible – and that applies to both our residents and our employees. There’s a lot that goes into being a member of our team – and there’s a lot that you’ll get out of the experience too. We go the extra mile to ensure that each member of our staff feels safe, secure, enriched and empowered in their role. So that everyone under our roof is given the opportunity to thrive, grow and make the most of every day.
Vaccines are a proven, safe and powerful weapon in our battle against COVID-19. Now that vaccines are widely available and recognizing that many of our staff are already vaccinated, vaccination will be a condition of employment for new hires, except when impossible due to legitimate, established exceptions. The vaccine must be a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series approved by Health Canada. This is one more important step to protect both our residents and staff as we continue to battle this deadly virus.
This is a year Contract position.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Revenue Cycle, the Accounts Receivable Advisor's primary responsibility is to support the residences for all Point Click Care billing related issues and collections, proactively identify opportunities to improve, develop and maintain procedures for receivables processes.
This Role will be a Hybird role working 80% from home and 20% in the office.
- To oversee the resident maintenance and billing processes completed in the residences using Point Click Care and Yardi;
- To conduct reviews of monthly reports and reconciliations to monitor accuracy and completeness of billings and trust accounts, and compliance to corporate policies;
- To proactively identify opportunities to improve receivables processes;
- To develop and maintain procedures for receivables processes;
- To oversee month end balancing and closing, as well as billing and EFT's;
- To perform Head Office banking and follow-up on PGT's and CTS deposits;
- To monitor rate increases and review census for accuracy;
- To calculate resident yearly rent increases;
- To reconcile Trust accounts monthly and escalate homes not following policy to manager;
- To follow up on resident refunds, current and stale dated;
- To ensure that corporate cash flow is maximized by ensuring residents pay on a timely basis;
- To process NSF payments, as well as monitor and track collections activities for all accounts over 30 days;
- To process and monitor desktop audits as per schedule;
- To prepare monthly detailed AR Aging analysis for Top 20 AR report;
- To establish effective working relationships with management in the homes and provide support and telephone training as required;
- To uphold and promote the organization's values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera's Code of Conduct;
- To complete all other duties as assigned.
- Degree or diploma in Business Administration
- Previous general accounting experience in a complex computerized environment
- Familiar with Microsoft office suite (word, excel, ppt)
- Experience with Yardi/Point Click Care considered an asset
- Highly organized and detail oriented with excellent multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and client services skills
- Able to communicate with all levels of organization's management
- Positive attitude with an approach to finding solutions
- Dedication to exceptional performance
- Ability to deal enthusiastically with change
- Passion for ongoing learning and growth
- Experience in a mid to large-size company preferred
- English/French bilingual skills may be required, depending on the assigned geographic region
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request.
Please Note: If you are a current employee of Revera and have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, please apply to this job via the Workday application.