Revera is a leading owner, operator and investor in the senior living sector. We offer seniors’ apartments, independent living, assisted living, memory care and long term care. We understand how to create the best experience for people living in a Revera home. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a life of purpose, and we create environments that make that possible.
Our mission is to celebrate the human spirit in every way possible – and that applies to both our residents and our employees. There’s a lot that goes into being a member of our team – and there’s a lot that you’ll get out of the experience too. We go the extra mile to ensure that each member of our staff feels safe, secure, enriched and empowered in their role. So that everyone under our roof is given the opportunity to thrive, grow and make the most of every day.
Vaccines are a proven, safe and powerful weapon in our battle against COVID-19. Now that vaccines are widely available and recognizing that many of our staff are already vaccinated, vaccination will be a condition of employment for new hires, except when impossible due to legitimate, established exceptions. The vaccine must be a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series approved by Health Canada. This is one more important step to protect both our residents and staff as we continue to battle this deadly virus.
- Live our values of Respect, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence
- Lend a helping hand
- Cultivate relationships with staff, residents and families
- Lead with H.E.A.R.T. (hear, empathize, acknowledge, respond, thank)
- Process charges for dining room, Limousine, hair salon, dry cleaning, physio and pharmacy charges into the spread sheet and then post into the Yardi.
- Close the credit card batch after making sure there are back up reports to support the credit card transactions.
- Monitor front desk, attend to phone calls, look after distracted residents and attend minor maintenance issues. Make sure morning staff show up for the morning shift, if not follow up with no show staff. Update residents list every day for the morning/day shift. Prepare Room Service Report for the Room Service staff. Put activity poster in the elevators. Monitor early deliveries such as newspapers and Sysco.
- Review and report in the daily communication book.
- Communicate residents needs with staff as necessary.
- Report promptly to management of maintenance & repairs that are necessary
- throughout the facility.
- Experience having close contact with residents, therefore, report to management if
the residents have concerns or complaints.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Credentials and Experience:
- Strong leadership, training and delegation skills.
- A genuine caring for people.
- Must be pleasant, friendly and courteous at all times.
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
- Loyalty and a commitment to excellence.
- Be kind and patient with people, be a good listener
- Computer training would be asset.
Revera Core Competencies:
- Accountability: Takes ownership and holds self and others accountable to deliver high quality, timely and cost-effective results.
- Business Acumen: Understands financial and operational aspects and implications that are essential to achieve superior business results.
- Coaching & Developing Talent: Building capability of self, individuals and teams by engaging in feedback, coaching, learning and development. Building capability of self, individuals and teams by engaging in feedback, coaching, learning and development.
- Customer Focus: Keeping the customer in mind to deliver the highest possible quality of care, service and choices.
- Execution Excellence: Optimizes available resources and pursues implementation to consistently achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Innovative Thinking: Identifies, develops and implements new and innovative solutions to enhance opportunity, efficiency and quality.
- Teamwork and Collaboration: Inspires and fosters a team environment and works collaboratively to achieve business goals and objectives.
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request.
Please Note: If you are a current employee of Revera and have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, please apply to this job via the Workday application.