Revera is a leading owner, operator and investor in the senior living sector. We offer seniors’ apartments, independent living, assisted living, memory care and long term care. We understand how to create the best experience for people living in a Revera home. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a life of purpose, and we create environments that make that possible.
Our mission is to celebrate the human spirit in every way possible – and that applies to both our residents and our employees. There’s a lot that goes into being a member of our team – and there’s a lot that you’ll get out of the experience too. We go the extra mile to ensure that each member of our staff feels safe, secure, enriched and empowered in their role. So that everyone under our roof is given the opportunity to thrive, grow and make the most of every day.
Vaccines are a proven, safe and powerful weapon in our battle against COVID-19. Now that vaccines are widely available and recognizing that many of our staff are already vaccinated, vaccination will be a condition of employment for new hires, except when impossible due to legitimate, established exceptions. The vaccine must be a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series approved by Health Canada. This is one more important step to protect both our residents and staff as we continue to battle this deadly virus.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing, the Sales & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support to the Sales and Marketing teams, including our Senior Living Advisors. This role will handle the day-to-day administrative and project requirements of the team while providing a positive, professional company image with all internal and external contacts, maintaining confidentially, discretion, tact, diplomacy and flexibility in their daily work routine.
- Collaboration with other departments in an effective and professional manner;
- Sales and Marketing teams (including Senior Living Advisors) receive appropriate and effective administrative support as well as project management support for all team projects;
- Sales and Marketing page on MyRevera is maintained and updated ensuring it is interactive and efficient; and
- All Sales and Marketing invoices are paid accurately and efficiently.
- Plan and execute successful meetings and conferences with high standards and attention to detail;
- Provide administrative and clerical support including but not limited to management of mail flow, couriers, filing, calendar management, travel, expenses, miscellaneous reports, vacation schedules, weekly/monthly reports, budget summaries etc. to the overall Sales and Marketing team;
- Coordinate all internal and external meetings / conferences;
- Provide support for presentations and analytics as required;
- Support all external partnerships including agency communications;
- Liaise with the marketing team to ensure residence requests for support materials are managed in a timely fashion;
- Act as the internal "go to" for forms, agreements, approvals and general process support;
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports for management and team use;
- Uphold and promote the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera’s Code of Conduct; and
- To complete other duties as assigned.
Project Related Responsibilities
- Provide project management support to key marketing and sales programs including but not limited to marketing campaigns and campaign workstreams, national partnerships, technology projects, etc.;
- Provide support on contest management, give-aways, and other marketing collateral as required;
- Accountable for the successful, on time delivery of smaller projects, including analysis of requirements;
- Record details from project team meetings and update project tasks and outcomes in management systems as required;
- Create and maintain accurate, organized and complete project files, including all documents required to sustain project; and
- Ensure timely, accurate communications between project team members and stakeholders.
Required Education, Credentials and Experience:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business Administration or equivalent;
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years in a commercial project management support role;
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite tools, specifically PowerPoint and Excel;
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with ability to multi-task and work under pressure while meeting tight timelines;
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral;
- Ability to provide support on the budgetary process from start to finish;
- Ability to learn quickly, a self-starter and can work with minimal direction;
- Capable of working effectively within an aggressive change environment, a matrix structure and multiple reporting lines;
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language; Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail;
- Experience supporting large scale corporate projects;
- Ability to conduct research into issues and products as required;
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills; and
- A clear understanding of the importance of confidential.
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request.
Please Note: If you are a current employee of Revera and have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, please apply to this job via the Workday application.