Revera is a leading owner, operator and investor in the senior living sector. We offer seniors’ apartments, independent living, assisted living, memory care and long term care. We understand how to create the best experience for people living in a Revera home. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a life of purpose, and we create environments that make that possible.
Our mission is to celebrate the human spirit in every way possible – and that applies to both our residents and our employees. There’s a lot that goes into being a member of our team – and there’s a lot that you’ll get out of the experience too. We go the extra mile to ensure that each member of our staff feels safe, secure, enriched and empowered in their role. So that everyone under our roof is given the opportunity to thrive, grow and make the most of every day.
Vaccines are a proven, safe and powerful weapon in our battle against COVID-19. Now that vaccines are widely available and recognizing that many of our staff are already vaccinated, vaccination will be a condition of employment for new hires, except when impossible due to legitimate, established exceptions. This is one more important step to protect both our residents and staff as we continue to battle this deadly virus.
The Marketing Manager - Customer Engagement is responsible for the strategic and tactical planning and execution of industry leading marketing initiatives supporting the Retirement division’s revenue and occupancy goals. The incumbent is responsible for the effective deployment of developed customer assets, best practices, and processes to support sales activity by developing brand recognition, generating leads, and maximizing value creation in an assigned portfolio.
- Occupancy meets or exceeds budget in assigned portfolio;
- Revenue meets or exceeds budget in assigned portfolio;
- Lead base exceeds targeted volume for assigned portfolio;
- Lead base exceeds quality targets for assigned portfolio, as measured by lead/tour and tour/move-in ratios;
- Brand recognition exceeds targets in assigned portfolio;
- Favourable brand perception meets or exceeds targets in assigned portfolio;
- Lifetime value of customer/resident is maximized;
- National and local marketing campaigns are effectively delivered according to established national standards and local needs; and
- Overall customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy levels are improved/optimized.
- Campaign design, delivery, and performance: connect content to customer (cohorts/segments);
- Expand reach and frequency of digital marketing to enable sales conversions;
- Oversee and integrate national and local programs across paid, earned, and owned media that attract quality leads for Retirement Living;
- Generate a high volume of qualified sales leads;
- Motivate and nurture prospect/family through successful experience journey and move-in/occupancy (via digital and analogue programming);
- Use mastery of emotional/logical buying process to design and implement marketing campaigns;
- Establish Marketing as a trusted advisor and partner to the business;
- Effectively deploy established marketing assets/collateral in a defined Retirement portfolio on brand and according to local requirements;
- Seek and implement micro-market data and recommendations from the Value Creation Manager as required;
- Measure analyze, and report the ROI of local marketing campaigns, with recommendations for future campaigns;
- Design, deliver and measure performance of marketing campaigns: connect content to customer (cohorts/segments);
- Flawlessly focus and execute customer “Bullseye” targeting (right message, right medium, right person, right time);
- Own and deliver end-to-end prospect journey experience to right customer (cohorts/segments) and the right buyer stage at the right time;
- Drive lead to sales/marketing scored lead to tour, move-in, occupancy and post-purchase;
- Work with Retirement line of business to develop ongoing marketing strategies consistent with company objectives;
- Serve as the direct point of contact for Retirement marketing engagement strategies, managing the execution and recommendation of strategies to support the line of business annual goals;
- Ensure that the division is represented and promoted through all corporate brand marketing and local marketing / advertising initiatives, both within Retirement and all lines of business (where applicable);
- Manage divisional marketing project proposals (develop / identify) as necessary to help reach annual goals;
- Act as trusted advisor to marketing colleagues, sales, operations, communications, and asset management;
- Research various and advanced marketing vehicles, stay in touch with market trends, identify issues and opportunities to help drive sales and occupancy;
- Evaluate, communicate, and maintain ongoing analysis of post-event / campaign effectiveness, to define success and validate future project recommendations;
- Develop and execute marketing / media plans when necessary based on approved objectives, strategy, and budget;
- Project manage initiatives, ensuring appropriate resources, project elements and stakeholders are identified, appropriately communicated, and completed as scheduled;
- Assist in the development of sales and marketing related tools to create easy access and empower line of business to self-promote and achieve local objectives and strategy;
- Work with Retirement division in identifying synergies between division and proposing initiatives for cross-selling opportunities;
- Endorse industry and corporate best practices to support marketing initiatives (local and corporate);
- Review and approve all creative / production material, ensuring quality control, brand integrity and divisional goals (prior to gaining divisional operations approval);
- Uphold and promote the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera’s Code of Conduct; and
- Complete all other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years relevant localized marketing experience;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute project proposals;
- Proven track record to organize and prioritize work and manage multiple demands;
- Knowledgeable regarding Media / Direct Mail and campaign management;
- Experience with managing marketing campaigns;
- Ability to focus on outcomes and decision insights;
- Analytical with an ability to derive meaningful interpretations from data;
- Retirement / health care experience is considered an asset;
- Bilingualism is considered an asset; and
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request.
Please Note: If you are a current employee of Revera and have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, please apply to this job via the Workday application.