This job posting is no longer active.
Revera owns and operates retirement residences and long term care homes in the senior living sector.
Purpose. Passion. People.
We are purpose driven. We are passionate. We are connected. We are truly out to live our best lives, as we come together to help others live theirs. Join our team today and build your career with us.
The Guest Attendant is responsible for manning the front reception desk, responding to incoming calls and greeting Residents and guests in a warm and welcoming manner, reflective of Revera.
- To establish and maintain harmonious relationships with residents, their families and employees;
- To run the front desk in a courteous efficient manner;
- To respond to all incoming phone calls and pages in a professional and welcoming manner;
- To maintain office inventories;
- To handle various administrative and introductory accounting duties;
- To provide evening Security and emergency response for residents when required;
- Work in a position of trust with vulnerable adults (residents);
- Uphold and promote the organization's values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera's Code of Conduct;
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Previous clerical experience in a related environment
- Highly organized with ability to multitask in a very busy reception area
- Must demonstrate strong written and verbal English skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrating empathy and patience
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Current CPR and First Aid is required
- Must provide a complete and current (within six months) Vulnerable Sector Check (including a Criminal Background Check) or be willing to obtain one
Vaccines are a proven, safe and powerful weapon in our battle against COVID-19. Now that vaccines are widely available and recognizing that many of our staff are already vaccinated, vaccination will be a condition of employment for new hires, except when impossible due to legitimate, established exceptions. The vaccine must be a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series approved by Health Canada. This is one more important step to protect both our residents and staff as we continue to battle this deadly virus.
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request.