Revera is a leading owner, operator and investor in the senior living sector. We offer seniors’ apartments, independent living, assisted living, memory care and long term care. We understand how to create the best experience for people living in a Revera home. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a life of purpose, and we create environments that make that possible.
Our mission is to celebrate the human spirit in every way possible – and that applies to both our residents and our employees. There’s a lot that goes into being a member of our team – and there’s a lot that you’ll get out of the experience too. We go the extra mile to ensure that each member of our staff feels safe, secure, enriched and empowered in their role. So that everyone under our roof is given the opportunity to thrive, grow and make the most of every day.
This role can be based out of anywhere within Canada.
Reporting to the Vice President, Sales & Marketing, the National Manager - Sales functions as the sales subject matter expert for their assigned territory. The incumbent provides sales support and expertise to operations in addition to providing market intelligence and leading business development activities to help ensure that the Division achieves its revenue and occupancy sales targets.
- Resident referrals and lead base is robust and adequate to meet business needs
- Sales strategy is well informed by market intelligence
- Sales and Occupancy targets are achieved
- Sales KPIs are used to identify and address root causes of off-plan sales results
- Best practices are effectively communicated to Executive Directors and Sales Consultants, including remedial coaching and training where necessary
- Sales challenges are addressed effectively using market insights, adaptive tactics, and focused attention.
- Identify and execute opportunities to develop long-term relationships with organizations that provide a source or residents and referrals (e.g., hospitals, seniors associations)
- Create, maintain, and communicate up to date market intelligence (competitors, products conditions, etc.).
- Provide expert sales support to all residences within an assigned territory.
- Monitor Sales KPIs: identify leading indicators and root causes of sales challenges
- Recommend remedial action to address under-performing sales areas and resources (SCs, EDs)
- Participate in the development of sales strategy.
- Assess Sales talent in assigned area and make talent management and performance management recommendations.
- Assist in the hiring of new Sales Consultants, either through panel interviews or technical interviews.
- Lead the sales-specific aspects of new Sales Consultant onboarding.
- Using knowledge of best practices, competitive intelligence, and problem-solving skills, assist with the development & execution of sales focus efforts for challenged sites.
- Conduct regular best-practice audits of Sales Consultants, focusing on more poorly performing sales areas (residences).
- Support RDOs in the development and communication of the annual Sales & Marketing plans for the year.
- Uphold and promote the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera’s Code of Conduct duties as assigned.
- Complete all other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Credentials and Experience:
- Completed post-secondary education (Business preferred);
- Must have at least 5 years of successful sales experience, with sales team management a plus;
- Experience in a service industry position: hospitality, healthcare, fundraising, tourism, congregate living;
- Must demonstrate knowledge of Sales concepts, skills, processes, and programs
- Demonstrated success as an effective influencer and expert communicator
- Strong computer skills;
- Must be willing to travel within assigned area on a regular (>50%) basis.
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request.
Please Note: If you are a current employee of Revera and have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, please apply to this job via the Workday application.