Revera is a leading owner, operator and investor in the senior living sector. We offer seniors’ apartments, independent living, assisted living, memory care and long term care. We understand how to create the best experience for people living in a Revera home. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a life of purpose, and we create environments that make that possible.
Our mission is to celebrate the human spirit in every way possible – and that applies to both our residents and our employees. There’s a lot that goes into being a member of our team – and there’s a lot that you’ll get out of the experience too. We go the extra mile to ensure that each member of our staff feels safe, secure, enriched and empowered in their role. So that everyone under our roof is given the opportunity to thrive, grow and make the most of every day.
The Manager, Sales & Resident Experience leads and manages the sales effort for all sites within the Multis region and promotes a resident focused culture through the implementation of customer experience program. As a coach and mentor, the Manager will provide training to Sales Consultants and Executive Directors to drive and meet the occupancy and resident experience goals for each home in the region.
- Fully occupied Multi-level (RET) sites
- Exceptional Resident and Family Satisfaction Results
- Consistent customer service standards and procedures applied across all LTC sites
- To be a business partner with the Executive Director/Regional Director of Operations to identify areas of opportunity to drive occupancy and revenue growth;
- To provide regional sales support to all sites within the region;
- To develop the sales capability of on-site Sales Consultants & Executive Directors through sales training, mentoring and coaching;
- To develop a 90-day event plan with the Regional Directors of Operations, Executive Directors and Sales Consultants targeted to the current lead base and new prospects;
- To review site level performance daily with respect to lead follow ups, sales calls and tours;
- To facilitate & participate in the implementation of community relations events with key referral sources;
- To facilitate the implementation, execution of sales performance standards;
- To conduct regular site visits to review daily sales reports, inspect model suites, review effectiveness of formalized sales process /standards, share competitive data/knowledge of current competitive climate, provide feedback and coaching on the above items;
- To remain abreast of external and competitive market conditions / product;
- To develop and nurture regional community partnerships and contacts as needed;
- To liaise with Support Office functions and counterparts in the Retirement division to ensure appropriate standards and practices are applied, as they pertain to sales and resident experience;
- To coordinate local or regional cooperative functions, meetings, workshops, tradeshows, conferences, partnerships, sponsorships and special events;
- To support the implementation of resident experience program across redeveloped sites in the Long Term Care (LTC) division with future vision to scale across all homes;
- To work in collaboration with National Director, Customer Experience and create plans to effectively execute service excellence initiatives that promote customer experience within LTC;
- To partner with regional teams to drive process improvements that are focused on delivering an ideal customer experience;
- To foster a high level of collaboration in order to actively assist in driving culture change;
- To participate in industry groups and professional associations (ORCA, OLTCA, other provincial associations) to gain insight and represent LTC in the development of Company’s Customer Experience initiatives;
- To uphold and promote Revera’s values;
- To complete all other duties as assigned;
Required Education, Credentials and Experience:
- Business degree, or a background in a service industry-related position: hospitality healthcare, fundraising, tourism, hospitality, and multi-family
- Must have at least 5 years of Sales experience, with sales team management a plus
- Must demonstrate knowledge of Sales concepts, skills, processes, and programs
- Strong computer skills
- Background in adult education and training an asset
- Strong organizational and time prioritization skills
- Creative, outgoing and energetic personality; excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong coaching, training and leadership skills
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to travel extensively within area of responsibility
Revera Core Competencies:
- Accountability: Takes ownership and holds self and others accountable to deliver high quality, timely and cost effective results.
- Business Acumen: Understands financial and operational aspects and implications that are essential to achieve superior business results.
- Coaching & Developing Talent: Building capability of self, individuals and teams by engaging in feedback, coaching, learning and development. Building capability of self, individuals and teams by engaging in feedback, coaching, learning and development.
- Customer Focus: Keeping the customer in mind to deliver the highest possible quality of care, service and choices.
- Execution Excellence: Optimizes available resources and pursues implementation to consistently achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Innovative Thinking: Identifies, develops and implements new and innovative solutions to enhance opportunity, efficiency and quality.
- Teamwork and Collaboration: Inspires and fosters a team environment and works collaboratively to achieve business goals and objectives.
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request.
Please Note: If you are a current employee of Revera and have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, please apply to this job via the Workday application.