Revera is a leading owner, operator and investor in the senior living sector. We offer seniors’ apartments, independent living, assisted living, memory care and long term care. We understand how to create the best experience for people living in a Revera home. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a life of purpose, and we create environments that make that possible.
Our mission is to celebrate the human spirit in every way possible – and that applies to both our residents and our employees. There’s a lot that goes into being a member of our team – and there’s a lot that you’ll get out of the experience too. We go the extra mile to ensure that each member of our staff feels safe, secure, enriched and empowered in their role. So that everyone under our roof is given the opportunity to thrive, grow and make the most of every day.
Mission: Reporting to the Manager – HR Systems Support, the Analyst – HR Systems Support will provide technical and functional support of Workday and/or Kronos by making necessary configuration changes as policies, practices and collective agreements change. Support includes problem resolution, system testing and training of other support services (e.g., HR Service Centre Coordinators and HR Operations Coordinators). In addition, the Analyst – HR Systems Support will be responsible for HCM data quality and integrity by ensuring system output and input is monitored, interfaces and systems are validated for compliance, accuracy and timeliness.
• To develop a strong understanding of HR, scheduling and payroll administrative processes to leverage system improvements to support the organization in achieving optimized transactions and processes; and
• To assist with system administration, business process configurations and design of Workday and/or Kronos applications.
• Serve as liaison among Human Resources, IT, Finance and Operations with regard to services and support of the HR systems;
• Support basic to moderately complex HCM issues including direct responses to inquiries received through the HR Service Centre;
• Develop functional specifications documents for Workday and/or Kronos configurations, enhancements or integrations with internal or external applications;
• Participate in the development, implementation, regression testing, upgrading and support of new or modified system changes;
• Contribute to the overall success of HR Shared Services through teamwork and collaboration; • Responsible for HCM data quality and integrity by ensuring system output and input data from other applications is monitored, and validated for accuracy;
• Perform system maintenance, including improvements, upgrades, testing and audits;
• Responsible for system interfaces and technologies, including integrations using Workday and Kronos tools, executing EIB’s to upload or download data; Role Profile Approved by: Date:
• Collaborate with HR to remain current regarding jurisdictional requirements to ensure Workday and/or Kronos configurations are compliant;
• Support Acquisitions and Dispositions as required; • Uphold and promote the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera’s Code of Conduct; and • To complete other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Credentials and Experience:
• Post-secondary degree or diploma in Computer Sciences, Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent;
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in HCM system support; Workday and/or Kronos an asset;
• Work collaboratively with others, creating partnerships with management, Human Resources and colleagues;
• Proactive and able to organize and prioritize with limited guidance; work independently or within teams and meet deadlines;
• Ability to identify trends and work closely with management and staff to improve data integrity and workforce analytics;
• Ability to review and compare data for accuracy, completeness and consistency;
• Ability to analyze and determine the applicability of data, draw conclusions and make appropriate recommendations;
• Adept at gathering information quickly, evaluating it and using it to assist customers and staff;
• Excellent consultative, organization, customer service, analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to communicate with both a technical audience and business users; and • Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge, specifically including Excel (functions, pivot tables, macros, advanced formulas, etc.).
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request.
Please Note: If you are a current employee of Revera and have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, please apply to this job via the Workday application.