Revera is a leading owner, operator and investor in the senior living sector. We offer seniors’ apartments, independent living, assisted living, memory care and long term care. We understand how to create the best experience for people living in a Revera home. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a life of purpose, and we create environments that make that possible.
Our mission is to celebrate the human spirit in every way possible – and that applies to both our residents and our employees. There’s a lot that goes into being a member of our team – and there’s a lot that you’ll get out of the experience too. We go the extra mile to ensure that each member of our staff feels safe, secure, enriched and empowered in their role. So that everyone under our roof is given the opportunity to thrive, grow and make the most of every day.
About The Churchill
This retirement home is right in the heart of downtown Edmonton. The Churchill Retirement Residence offers all the excitement of city living with premium services to make retirement living more enjoyable.
Join us as a values driven leader to oversee and manage the clinical program at the Retirement Community. With your strong clinical skills and compassion for delivering exceptional care, we can partner to deliver Best in Class care to our residents.
In this role you will be focused on:
- Ensuring Resident & Employee Safety and well-being
- Achieving Resident Satisfaction Survey & Employee Engagement Survey targets
- Providing quality clinical services based on the needs and requirements of each individual resident
- Ensuring that all care and services provided for are billed and labour aligned
- Hiring & training a team of superstar clinical experts!
- Living our values and ensuring others on your team do too
What You Will Do:
Collaborate - Work with the Executive Director, Regional Clinical team and departmental managers to maximize resident satisfaction.
Consult and Create - Participate in Care Conferences, complete all resident assessments and develop service plans.
Manage - Effectively manage a team of people, health care records, resident care and monitoring department financials.
Roll-up your sleeves - Take a hands-on approach to leading, mentoring, and filling in as required. Oversee and supervise medication administration, delivery of services and clinical programs.
Comply - Follow all relevant Revera, Provincial and Federal Acts and Regulations.
Cultivate - Build and maintain strong relationships with the community residents and family members, employees, and managers along with the regional support team and agencies.
What You Bring:
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse from the applicable provincial professional regulatory body
- Degree or Diploma
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant clinical experience and one (1) year of leadership experience
- Union Management Experience (where residence is unionized)
- Current C.P.R. and First Aid designation required
- Above average computer skills
- Values of Respect, Integrity, Compassion & Excellence
- Must provide a complete and current (within six months) Vulnerable Sector Check (including a Criminal Background Check) or be willing to obtain one.
What We Offer:
- Support from your Regional and National Team
- Technology to help you do your job better
- Benefits and Pension Package
- Better work life balance
What are you waiting for?
Join us in celebrating the ageless spirit of people through service and innovation.
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request.
Please Note: If you are a current employee of Revera and have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, please apply to this job via the Workday application.