Revera is a leading provider of seniors’ accommodation, care and services; built on a more than 50-year history of helping seniors live life to the fullest. We reward excellence and provide exciting opportunities to contribute, grow and advance. Whether you're looking for full-time or part-time employment, a student placement, or a volunteer position, Revera offers many rewarding opportunities. Explore what we have to offer and see how you can succeed
- Serves meals to residents and guests in a professional and courteous manner;
- Assists in the set up and preparation for service of various items such as beverages, salads, desserts, etc.;
- Sets and clears dining tables and delivers tray service as required;
- Assists with catering, and actively participates in special occasions and theme events;
- Assists in the orientation and training of new employees;
- Follows and complies with health and safety legislation and departmental safe job procedures;
- Complies with all provincial regulations and established department policies and procedures.
- Work in a position of trust with vulnerable adults (residents);
- Uphold and promote the organization's values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera's Code of Conduct;
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Preference will be give to individuals who have previous experience in the food services industry and working with seniors
- Demonstrates an understanding of excellent customer service skills
- Must be physically able to lift and transfer heavy, hot items and stand/walk for majority of shift
- Proficiency in a second language is considered an asset
- Must provide a complete and current (within six months) Vulnerable Sector Check (including a Criminal Background Check) or be willing to obtain one
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request. Please Note: If you are a current employee of Revera and have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, please apply to this job via the Workday application.