Revera is a leading provider of seniors’ accommodation, care and services; built on a more than 50-year history of helping seniors live life to the fullest. We reward excellence and provide exciting opportunities to contribute, grow and advance. Whether you're looking for full-time or part-time employment, a student placement, or a volunteer position, Revera offers many rewarding opportunities. Explore what we have to offer and see how you can succeed
Mission: Reporting to the VP of Corporate Development and VP of Asset Management, the Analyst is responsible for providing support to the Corporate Development and Asset Management teams. This would include providing assistance with conducting market and industry competitive research, analysis and financial modeling to support the strategic planning and decision-making processes for potential acquisitions, developments, divestitures, venture capital, portfolio asset management and strategic opportunities.
- Execute corporate development initiatives to support the company’s strategic plan;
- Successfully complete financial models to support due diligence, and support investment memos for acquisitions, developments, divestitures, asset strategies and venture capital investments;
- Track performance of historical acquisitions and developments to underwriting via post-close monitoring memos; and
- Improve upon existing corporate development templates and processes.
- Build detailed financial models to evaluate potential acquisitions, developments, divestitures, venture capital, portfolio asset management, and strategic opportunities, post-closing monitoring of investments under various operating scenarios and evaluate impacts;
- Deliver insightful analyses of market opportunities and drive valuation and strategic analyses of opportunities;
- Provide analytical support and coordinate activities with respect to conducting due diligence on various opportunities;
- Create and manage models that deliver key insights on industry developments and trends to support the sourcing and evaluation of strategic partnerships, investments and acquisitions;
- Assist in development of corporate strategy materials;
- Assist in preparing asset specific strategies on sites that require major capital upgrades, renovations, and repositioning due to market conditions and monitor capital investments;
- Assist in market trends analysis and identify opportunities and risks in existing and future markets and existing assets;
- Assist in the research and/or analysis of ad-hoc requests;
- Build effective relationships with colleagues from across the organization;
- Develop and maintain exceptional business relationships with industry leaders in the marketplace;
- Uphold and promote the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality and integrity as set out in Revera’s Code of Conduct;and
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Credentials and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration;
- 0-2 years of experience in corporate development, investment banking, private equity, accounting and/or consulting;
- Strong analytical skills, and fluency in performing financial, valuation and quantitative analyses in a partnership or M&A setting;
- Ability to formulate insights around complex business problems;
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office – particularly Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ability to interpret financial statements and financial information;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; able to articulately present and debate recommendations;
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams, both internally and externally;
- Proficiency working within a large scale, regulated operations environment;
- High attention to detail, accuracy and presentation while delivering work in timely manner;
- Ability to research topics effectively;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills and ability to work independently.
Revera Core Competencies:
- Accountability: Takes ownership and holds self and others accountable to deliver high quality, timely and cost effective results.
- Business Acumen: Understands financial and operational aspects and implications that are essential to achieve superior business results.
- Coaching & Developing Talent: Building capability of self, individuals and teams by engaging in feedback, coaching, learning and development. Building capability of self, individuals and teams by engaging in feedback, coaching, learning and development.
- Customer Focus: Keeping the customer in mind to deliver the highest possible quality of care, service and choices.
- Execution Excellence: Optimizes available resources and pursues implementation to consistently achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Innovative Thinking: Identifies, develops and implements new and innovative solutions to enhance opportunity, efficiency and quality.
- Teamwork and Collaboration: Inspires and fosters a team environment and works collaboratively to achieve business goals and objectives.
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request. Please Note: If you are a current employee of Revera and have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, please apply to this job via the Workday application.