This job posting is no longer active.
Revera is a leading owner, operator and investor in the senior living sector. We offer seniors’ apartments, independent living, assisted living, memory care and long term care. We understand how to create the best experience for people living in a Revera home. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a life of purpose, and we create environments that make that possible.
Our mission is to celebrate the human spirit in every way possible – and that applies to both our residents and our employees. There’s a lot that goes into being a member of our team – and there’s a lot that you’ll get out of the experience too. We go the extra mile to ensure that each member of our staff feels safe, secure, enriched and empowered in their role. So that everyone under our roof is given the opportunity to thrive, grow and make the most of every day.
The Network Technician Student will support the Technical Support team by assisting with the completion of day to day task and special projects.
• Perform remote network/computer/server analysis, troubleshooting and recommend resolution to supervisor(s), and take corrective action(s);
• Coordinator SDWAN implementation tasks including maintaining project schedule, communicating with residents/homes and third-part vendors, escalating issues to supervisor(s);
• Analyze residents/homes network utilization and bandwidth while producing reports;
• Resolve tier 2 service desk tickets, including proper documentation of ticket;
• Maintain any relevant network/computer/server documentation, as requested;
• Follow up on asset management reports, ensure connectivity of assets to network, arrange for cabling of moves/adds/changes;
• To uphold and promote the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera’s Code of Conduct;
• To complete all other tasks assigned.
Required Education, Credentials and Experience:
• Ambitious to make a difference;
• Start your career in IT;
• In progress or successful completion of a IT Degree or Diploma;
• Demonstrate respect and compassion for seniors and adults and enjoy working in a senior care environment;
• Flexible and committed, with high personal standards of achievement;
• Self-directed – You know how to identify and take “next steps”;
• You share our Respect, Integrity, Compassion, Excellence;
• Effective oral and written communication skills;
• Strong computer skills;
• Outgoing and a team player.
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request.
Please Note: If you are a current employee of Revera and have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, please apply to this job via the Workday application.