Revera is a leading provider of seniors’ accommodation, care and services; built on a more than 50-year history of helping seniors live life to the fullest. We reward excellence and provide exciting opportunities to contribute, grow and advance. Whether you're looking for full-time or part-time employment, a student placement, or a volunteer position, Revera offers many rewarding opportunities. Explore what we have to offer and see how you can succeed
The RAI Coordinator will ensure the integration of RAI process into daily practice.
- Participating in the planning and organizing of the home RAI process integration and sustainability
- Providing on-site RAI MDS 2.0 education to all appropriate staff members as a component of staff orientation and regular reviews.
- Managing the coordination of and participating in the timely completion of Resident assessments, tracking forms, Resident Assessment Protocols (RAPs), Resident Care Plans
- Assisting RAI users to correctly code assessments and providing ongoing support for validation of coding
- Overseeing the RAI process according to home policies, provincial and regional regulations, professional collegesï¿½ Standards of Practice and interRAI requirements (see CIHI Userï¿½s Manual)
- Providing ongoing leadership and mentoring for education, data accuracy, data submission and computer applications of the RAI process
- Implementing a data quality program to ensure data accuracy and promote capacity building and staff competency.
- In consultation with management and interdisciplinary team members, developing processes that ensure data integrity, efficient data collection process, assessment completion and data utilization.
- Work in a position of trust with vulnerable adults (residents).
- Uphold and promote the organization's values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera's Code of Conduct.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Current regulated or licensed health care practitioner
- A minimum of three (3) years clinical, project leadership or management experience
- Demonstrated interest in the RAI Coordinator role
- Proven ability to get things done
- Demonstrated success leading new initiatives
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with adult education strategies/facilitation
- Previous experience presenting to groups
- Well-organized, with excellent time management skills
- Clear aptitude for detail-oriented work
- The ability to work with and relate to interdisciplinary team members and other internal stakeholders
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Proficient computer skills
- Must provide a complete and current (within six months) Vulnerable Sector Check (including a Criminal Background Check) or be willing to obtain one
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request. Please Note: If you are a current employee of Revera and have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, please apply to this job via the Workday application.