Revera is a leading provider of seniors’ accommodation, care and services; built on a more than 50-year history of helping seniors live life to the fullest. We reward excellence and provide exciting opportunities to contribute, grow and advance. Whether you're looking for full-time or part-time employment, a student placement, or a volunteer position, Revera offers many rewarding opportunities. Explore what we have to offer and see how you can succeed
Featuring stylish suites and common areas, the Revera Riverbend in Edmonton is a welcoming retirement home for seniors. With its nice landscaping and colourful gardens, this retirement residence is warm and inviting inside and out.
Imagine working in a fast paced environment where you make a difference! Each day, you will have the opportunity to handle all the behind the scenes activities of overseeing financial portfolio's and deepening relationships with our residents and vendors. Your oversight of the administrative department and your ability to build rapport with our residents will have a direct impact on the success and growth of Revera!
In this role you will be focused on:
- Engage with residents to meet their needs through administrative processes
- Ensuring compliance of regulatory and internal standards
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable to ensure timely payment and processing
- Overseeing and managing scheduling and payroll systems
- Living our values and ensuring others on your team do too
What You Will Do:
Collaborate - Liaison between Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable to reduce the amount of receivables at the site.
Manage - Effectively manage, engage and train other team members where applicable.
Roll-up your sleeves - Readily prepared to carry out day to day transactions to ensure bi-weekly payroll and resident records are prepared and delivered in a timely manner.
Comply - Keep abreast of regulatory requirements to ensure compliance with legislation and company policies.
Cultivate - Provide a positive, professional interface between, residents, employees and vendors to identify further needs and improve current processes.
Create - Taking ownership for providing an exceptional living experience for our residents and their families at all times.
What You Bring:
- Certificate or Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in an administrative environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of and experience working with Workday, Kronos and Yardi operating systems considered an asset
- Values of Respect, Integrity, Compassion & Excellence
- Must provide a complete and current (within six months) Vulnerable Sector Check (including a Criminal Background Check) or be willing to obtain one.
What We Offer:
- Support from your Regional and National Team
- Technology to help you do your job better
- Benefits and Pension Package
- Better work life balance
What are you waiting for?
Join us in celebrating the ageless spirit of people through service and innovation.
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request. Please Note: If you are a current employee of Revera and have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, please apply to this job via the Workday application.