Revera owns and operates retirement residences and long term care homes in the senior living sector.
Purpose. Passion. People.
We are purpose driven. We are passionate. We are connected. We are truly out to live our best lives, as we come together to help others live theirs. Join our team today and build your career with us.
YOU make a difference
If you want to feel like you are making a difference every day, you've come to the right place. Our residents are unique and special, and so are our employees. By working in our homes, you can help create memorable experiences for our seniors.
Revera’s person-centred approach offers security and peace of mind to both residents and family members. We believe we work in our residents’ homes, and care passionately about providing excellent care, with state-of-the art facilities and vibrant, welcoming communities. For many of us, providing care is more than a career — it’s a calling.
Ready to make a difference in the lives of seniors? We’re looking for an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team of dedicated health professionals. Reporting to the Director of Care, you will play a key role in our patient-centred, goal-directed approach to care. From evaluating clinical care plans to administering medication and other treatment, your role is as important as it is fulfilling.
A typical day:
• Fostering relationships with residents and families to ensure plan of care is resident focused and carried out;
• Evaluating a resident’s plan of care, ensuring the assessment is up to date and accurately documented;
• Processing and administering medication in accordance with regulatory requirements;
• Collaborating with and advising Health Care Aides and staff on best practices related to the delivery of our health-care programs and policies;
• Supporting the arrival, transfer or departure of residents;
• Responding to emerging health conditions and medical emergencies, including the delivery of first-aid care.
What YOU bring
• Current registration as a Licensed Practical Nurse in your province of work
• Experience working with seniors and alongside Health Care Aides, as well as education tied to gerontology, rehabilitation and long-term care
• Current basic Cardiac Life Support and First Aid certification
• Proficient assessment, documentation and communication skills
• Proficiency with technology including: Electronic Health Records, Electronic Medication Administration Records, Online Applications
• Current (within 6 months) Vulnerable Position/Sector Check (VSC)
What we offer
• Technology to help you do your job better
• Benefits and Pension Package
• Better work life balance
• Vision to support Person Centered Care
Ask yourself if what you're doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.
Join us in celebrating the ageless spirit of people. Apply today!
Vaccines are a proven, safe and powerful weapon in our battle against COVID-19. Now that vaccines are widely available and recognizing that many of our staff are already vaccinated, vaccination will be a condition of employment for new hires, except when impossible due to legitimate, established exceptions. The vaccine must be a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series approved by Health Canada. This is one more important step to protect both our residents and staff as we continue to battle this deadly virus.
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request.