Revera is a leading owner, operator and investor in the senior living sector. We offer seniors’ apartments, independent living, assisted living, memory care and long term care. We understand how to create the best experience for people living in a Revera home. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a life of purpose, and we create environments that make that possible.
Our mission is to celebrate the human spirit in every way possible – and that applies to both our residents and our employees. There’s a lot that goes into being a member of our team – and there’s a lot that you’ll get out of the experience too. We go the extra mile to ensure that each member of our staff feels safe, secure, enriched and empowered in their role. So that everyone under our roof is given the opportunity to thrive, grow and make the most of every day.
**Signing Bonus Available**
YOU make a difference
If you want to feel like you are making a difference every day, you've come to the right place. Our residents are unique and special, and so are our employees. By working in our homes, you can help create memorable experiences for our seniors.
Revera’s person-centred approach offers security and peace of mind to both residents and family members. We believe we work in our residents’ homes, and care passionately about providing excellent care, with state-of-the art facilities and vibrant, welcoming communities. For many of us, providing care is more than a career — it’s a calling.
Ready to make a difference in the lives of seniors? We’re looking for an experienced Registered Practical Nurse to join our team of dedicated health professionals. Reporting to the Director of Care, you will play a key role in our patient-centred, goal-directed approach to care. From evaluating clinical care plans to administering medication and other treatment, your role is as important as it is fulfilling.
A typical day might include:
• Fostering relationships with residents and families to ensure plan of care is resident focused and carried out;
• Evaluating a resident’s plan of care, ensuring the assessment is up to date and accurately documented;
• Processing and administering medication in accordance with regulatory requirements;
• Collaborating with and advising Personal Support Workers and staff on best practices related to the delivery of our health-care programs and policies;
• Supporting the arrival, transfer or departure of residents;
• Responding to emerging health conditions and medical emergencies, including the delivery of first-aid care.
What YOU bring
• Current registration as a Registered Practical Nurse in your province of work
• Experience working with seniors and alongside Personal Support Workers, as well as education tied to gerontology, rehabilitation and long term care
• Current basic Cardiac Life Support and First Aid certification
• Proficient assessment, documentation and communication skills
• Proficiency with technology including: Electronic Health Records, Electronic Medication Administration Records, Online Applications
• Current (within 6 months) Vulnerable Position/Sector Check (VSC)
What we offer
• Technology to help you do your job better
• Benefits and Pension Package
• Excellent work/life balance
• Vision to support Person-Centered Care
Ask yourself if what you're doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.
Join us in celebrating the ageless spirit of people. Apply today!
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request.
Please Note: If you are a current employee of Revera and have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, please apply to this job via the Workday application.