Revera is a leading provider of seniors’ accommodation, care and services; built on a more than 50-year history of helping seniors live life to the fullest. We reward excellence and provide exciting opportunities to contribute, grow and advance. Whether you're looking for full-time or part-time employment, a student placement, or a volunteer position, Revera offers many rewarding opportunities. Explore what we have to offer and see how you can succeed
- Assists in the planning, organization, and implementation of meaningful restorative programs for the residents.
- Promotes and supports a team environment.
- Maintains appropriate resident and department records including assessments, and evaluations of planned programs detailing anticipated individual participation.
- Maintains effective communication and good human relations with residents, families, volunteers and staff of other departments.
- Work in a position of trust with vulnerable adults (residents);
- Uphold and promote the organization's values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera's Code of Conduct;
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Restorative certificate or equivalent
- Experience working with seniors, particularly in a long term care setting.
- Must be able to communicate in written and verbal form.
- Computer skills an asset.
- An energetic, compassionate person who enjoys working with the elderly and who possesses excellent problem solving, planning and creative abilities.
- Proficiency in a second language is an asset.
- Must provide a complete and current (within six months) Vulnerable Sector Check (including a Criminal Background Check) or be willing to obtain one.
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request. Please Note: If you are a current employee of Revera and have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, please apply to this job via the Workday application.