Revera owns and operates retirement residences and long term care homes in the senior living sector.
Purpose. Passion. People.
We are purpose driven. We are passionate. We are connected. We are truly out to live our best lives, as we come together to help others live theirs. Join our team today and build your career with us.
Reporting to the Vice President, Sales & Marketing, the National Manager - Sales functions as the sales subject matter expert for their assigned regions. The incumbent provides sales support and expertise to operations in addition to providing market intelligence and leading business development activities to help ensure that the residences achieves its revenue and occupancy sales targets.
- Resident referrals and lead base is robust and adequate to meet business needs
- Sales strategy is well informed by market intelligence
- Sales and Occupancy targets are achieved
- Sales KPIs are used to identify and address root causes of off-plan sales results
- Best practices are effectively communicated to Executive Directors and Sales Consultants, including remedial coaching and training where necessary
- Sales challenges are addressed effectively using market insights, adaptive tactics, and focused attention.
- Identify and execute opportunities to develop long-term relationships with organizations that provide a source or residents and referrals (e.g., hospitals, seniors associations)
- Create, maintain, and communicate up to date market intelligence (competitors, products conditions, etc.).
- Provide expert sales support to all residences within an assigned territory.
- Monitor Sales KPIs: identify leading indicators and root causes of sales challenges
- Recommend remedial action to address under-performing sales areas and resources (SCs, EDs)
- Participate in the development of sales strategy.
- Assess Sales talent in assigned area and make talent management and performance management recommendations.
- Assist in the hiring of new Sales Consultants, either through panel interviews or technical interviews.
- Lead the sales-specific aspects of new Sales Consultant onboarding.
- Using knowledge of best practices, competitive intelligence, and problem-solving skills, assist with the development & execution of sales focus efforts for challenged sites.
- Conduct regular best-practice audits of Sales Consultants, focusing on more poorly performing sales areas (residences).
- Support RDOs in the development and communication of the annual Sales & Marketing plans for the year.
- Uphold and promote the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera’s Code of Conduct duties as assigned.
- Complete all other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Credentials and Experience:
- Completed post-secondary education (Business preferred);
- Must have at least 5 years of successful sales experience, with regional sales team management a plus;
- Experience in a service industry position: hospitality, healthcare, fundraising, tourism, congregate living;
- Must demonstrate knowledge of Sales concepts, skills, processes, and programs
- Demonstrated success as an effective influencer and expert communicator
- Strong computer skills;
Vaccines are a proven, safe and powerful weapon in our battle against COVID-19. Now that vaccines are widely available and recognizing that many of our staff are already vaccinated, vaccination will be a condition of employment for new hires, except when impossible due to legitimate, established exceptions. The vaccine must be a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series approved by Health Canada. This is one more important step to protect both our residents and staff as we continue to battle this deadly virus.
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request.