This job posting is no longer active.
Revera owns and operates retirement residences and long term care homes in the senior living sector.
Purpose. Passion. People.
We are purpose driven. We are passionate. We are connected. We are truly out to live our best lives, as we come together to help others live theirs. Join our team today and build your career with us.
- Assists in the planning, organization, and implementation of meaningful restorative programs for the residents.
- Promotes and supports a team environment.
- Maintains appropriate resident and department records including assessments, and evaluations of planned programs detailing anticipated individual participation.
- Maintains effective communication and good human relations with residents, families, volunteers and staff of other departments.
- Work in a position of trust with vulnerable adults (residents);
- Uphold and promote the organization's values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera's Code of Conduct;
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Restorative certificate or equivalent
- Experience working with seniors, particularly in a long term care setting.
- Must be able to communicate in written and verbal form.
- Computer skills an asset.
- An energetic, compassionate person who enjoys working with the elderly and who possesses excellent problem solving, planning and creative abilities.
- Proficiency in a second language is an asset.
- Must provide a complete and current (within six months) Vulnerable Sector Check (including a Criminal Background Check) or be willing to obtain one.
Vaccines are a proven, safe and powerful weapon in our battle against COVID-19. Now that vaccines are widely available and recognizing that many of our staff are already vaccinated, vaccination will be a condition of employment for new hires, except when impossible due to legitimate, established exceptions. The vaccine must be a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series approved by Health Canada. This is one more important step to protect both our residents and staff as we continue to battle this deadly virus.
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request.