This job posting is no longer active.
Revera owns and operates retirement residences and long term care homes in the senior living sector.
Purpose. Passion. People.
We are purpose driven. We are passionate. We are connected. We are truly out to live our best lives, as we come together to help others live theirs. Join our team today and build your career with us.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, the Accounts Payable Analyst will perform tasks with respect to account reconciliations, reporting, analyzing data, vendor issues, oversees the group in regards to data entry and cheque processing function.
This is a hybrid working environment with the expectation to be in the office 1-2 times a week.
- To oversee the data entry and cheque processing functions;
- To conduct audits of invoices processed to monitor accuracy, and compliance to corporate policies;
- To assist with unreconciled bank items:
- To liaise with our Financial Institution with regards to the CRS accounts; analyze and rectify exceptions;
- To produce weekly/daily reporting;
- To provide training of new processes/systems as required;
- To maintain void cheques;
- To ensure account reconciliation and approval;
- To conduct root cause analysis and report on results;
- To analyze and respond to all audit inquiries;
- To assist advisors with their daily issues;
- To test new systems and processes as required;
- To participate in special projects relating to continuous improvements;
- To uphold and promote the organization's values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera's Code of Conduct;
- To complete all other duties as assigned.
- Business Administration degree or diploma
- Several years of experience in a high volume accounting environment
- Experience using Workday would be beneficial
- Familiarity with the Privacy Act
- Positive attitude complemented by an ability to develop strong relationships quickly at all levels of the organization
- Ability to achieve set goals on time and within budgetary constraints
- Excellent written oral and written communication skills
- Dedication to exceptional performance
- Enthusiasm for change
Vaccines are a proven, safe and powerful weapon in our battle against COVID-19. Now that vaccines are widely available and recognizing that many of our staff are already vaccinated, vaccination will be a condition of employment for new hires, except when impossible due to legitimate, established exceptions. The vaccine must be a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series approved by Health Canada. This is one more important step to protect both our residents and staff as we continue to battle this deadly virus.
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request.