Revera owns and operates retirement residences and long term care homes in the senior living sector.
Purpose. Passion. People.
We are purpose driven. We are passionate. We are connected. We are truly out to live our best lives, as we come together to help others live theirs. Join our team today and build your career with us.
Reporting to the Manager – HR Systems Support, the Analyst – HR Systems Support will provide technical and functional support of Workday, including problem resolution, support, system testing and end-user training. In addition, the Analyst – HR Systems Support will be responsible for HCM data quality and integrity by ensuring system output and input is monitored, interfaces and systems are validated for compliance, accuracy and timeliness.
- HR systems configuration is maintained in an accurate and up to date status
- Knowledge of system functionality is leveraged to create simple and elegant configuration changes
- Business challenges are addressed through system changes where appropriate
- Escalated service tickets are effectively investigated and resolved.
- Proper change management, governance, documentation and testing protocols are followed
- Complete HR systems configurations as assigned – accurately and on time;
- Document configuration changes as required by governance protocols;
- Follow testing and approval processes as implemented
- Serve as liaison among Human Resources, IT, Finance and Operations with regard to services and support of the HR systems;
- Investigate and resolve escalated service cases - support basic to moderately complex HCM issues including direct responses to inquiries received through the HR Service Centre;
- Document configuration changes and test results.
- Participate in the development, implementation, regression testing, upgrading and support of new or modified system changes;
- Contribute to the overall success of HR Shared Services through teamwork and collaboration;
- Meet or exceed all KPI’s within budget;
- Perform system maintenance, including improvements, upgrades, testing and audits;
- Responsible for configuration that affects system interfaces and may be required to execute EIBs to upload or download data;
- Collaborate with HR to remain current regarding jurisdictional requirements to ensure Workday configurations are compliant;
- Support Acquisitions and Dispositions as required;
- Uphold and promote the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera’s Code of Conduct; and
- To complete other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Credentials and Experience:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Computer Sciences, Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance or equivalent;
- Experience in HCM system support; Workday and/or Kronos an asset;
- Work collaboratively with others, creating partnerships with management, Human Resources and colleagues;
- Proactive and able to organize and prioritize with limited guidance; work independently or within teams and meet deadlines;
- Ability to identify system impacts and functioning to solve business and configuration challenges.
- Ability to review and compare data for accuracy, completeness and consistency;
- Ability to analyze and determine the applicability of data, draw conclusions and make appropriate recommendations;
- Adept at gathering information quickly, evaluating it and using it to assist customers and staff;
- Excellent consultative, organization, customer service, analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to communicate with both a technical audience and business users; and
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge, specifically including Excel (functions, pivot tables, macros, advanced formulas, etc.).
Vaccines are a proven, safe and powerful weapon in our battle against COVID-19. Now that vaccines are widely available and recognizing that many of our staff are already vaccinated, vaccination will be a condition of employment for new hires, except when impossible due to legitimate, established exceptions. The vaccine must be a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series approved by Health Canada. This is one more important step to protect both our residents and staff as we continue to battle this deadly virus.
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request.