Revera owns and operates retirement residences and long term care homes in the senior living sector.
Purpose. Passion. People.
We are purpose driven. We are passionate. We are connected. We are truly out to live our best lives, as we come together to help others live theirs. Join our team today and build your career with us.
The RAI Coordinator (s) will ensure the integration of RAI process into daily practice.
- Live our values of Respect, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence
- Lend a helping hand
- Cultivate relationships with staff, residents and families
- Lead with H.E.A.R.T. (hear, empathize, acknowledge, respond, thank)
- Participating in the planning and organizing of the home RAI process integration and sustainability
- Providing on-site RAI MDS 2.0 education to all appropriate staff members as a component of staff orientation and regular reviews.
- Managing the coordination of and participating in the timely completion of Resident assessments, tracking forms, Resident Assessment Protocols (RAPs), Resident Care Plans
- Assisting RAI users to correctly code assessments and providing ongoing support for validation of coding
- Overseeing the RAI process according to home policies, provincial and regional regulations, professional colleges, Standards of Practice and interRAI requirements (see CIHI User’s Manual)
- Providing ongoing leadership and mentoring for education, data accuracy, data submission and computer applications of the RAI process
- Implementing a data quality program to ensure data accuracy and promote capacity building and staff competency.
- In consultation with management and interdisciplinary team members, developing processes that ensure data integrity, efficient data collection process, assessment completion and data utilization.
Required Education, Credentials and Experience:
- Current regulated or licensed health care practitioner;
- A minimum of three (3) years clinical, project leadership or management experience;
- Demonstrated interest in the RAI Coordinator role;
- Proven ability to get things done;
- Demonstrated success leading new initiatives;
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills;
- Knowledge and experience with adult education strategies/facilitation;
- Previous experience presenting to groups;
- Well-organized, with excellent time management skills;
- Clear aptitude for detail-oriented work;
- The ability to work with and relate to interdisciplinary team members and other internal stakeholders;
- Strong problem solving abilities;
- Proficient computer skills.
- Current (within 6 months) Vulnerable Position/Sector Screening (VPS).
Revera Core Competencies:
- Accountability: Takes ownership and holds self and others accountable to deliver high quality, timely and cost-effective results.
- Business Acumen: Understands financial and operational aspects and implications that are essential to achieve superior business results.
- Coaching & Developing Talent: Building capability of self, individuals and teams by engaging in feedback, coaching, learning and development. Building capability of self, individuals and teams by engaging in feedback, coaching, learning and development.
- Customer Focus: Keeping the customer in mind to deliver the highest possible quality of care, service and choices.
- Execution Excellence: Optimizes available resources and pursues implementation to consistently achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Innovative Thinking: Identifies, develops and implements new and innovative solutions to enhance opportunity, efficiency and quality.
- Teamwork and Collaboration: Inspires and fosters a team environment and works collaboratively to achieve business goals and objectives.
Vaccines are a proven, safe and powerful weapon in our battle against COVID-19. Now that vaccines are widely available and recognizing that many of our staff are already vaccinated, vaccination will be a condition of employment for new hires, except when impossible due to legitimate, established exceptions. The vaccine must be a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series approved by Health Canada. This is one more important step to protect both our residents and staff as we continue to battle this deadly virus.
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request.