Revera is a leading owner, operator and investor in the senior living sector. We offer seniors’ apartments, independent living, assisted living, memory care and long term care. We understand how to create the best experience for people living in a Revera home. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a life of purpose, and we create environments that make that possible.
Our mission is to celebrate the human spirit in every way possible – and that applies to both our residents and our employees. There’s a lot that goes into being a member of our team – and there’s a lot that you’ll get out of the experience too. We go the extra mile to ensure that each member of our staff feels safe, secure, enriched and empowered in their role. So that everyone under our roof is given the opportunity to thrive, grow and make the most of every day.
Vaccines are a proven, safe and powerful weapon in our battle against COVID-19. Now that vaccines are widely available and recognizing that many of our staff are already vaccinated, vaccination will be a condition of employment for new hires, except when impossible due to legitimate, established exceptions. The vaccine must be a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series approved by Health Canada. This is one more important step to protect both our residents and staff as we continue to battle this deadly virus.
The Marketing Manager - Customer Assets is responsible for the strategic and tactical development of industry leading marketing content and brand expressions (Customer Assets) for the Retirement line of business. Additionally, the incumbent is the Brand Champion and Steward for the entire organization, ensuring that visual and text assets and content accurately reflect brand standards, brand identity and the brand promise. The incumbent is responsible for the development of marketing messages, tools, collateral, best practices, processes, and standards in order to support the Retirement line of business.
- Brand content is compelling, differentiated and effective;
- Brand standards and identity are consistently expressed in all branded material;
- Design and production team members are effectively led;
- Brand recognition exceeds targets in assigned portfolio;
- Revera maintains and enhances strong, positive national brand recognition, reputation, and confidence among target audiences;
- Revera has industry leading marketing and education content;
- Best practice engaging content and programming is available for use by the Customer Engagement Manager – Marketing, Customer Value Creation Manager – Marketing, Communications, Sales and Operations teams; and
- Revera has industry-leading innovative marketing content and programs.
- Design and production team members are effectively led and engaged;
- Marketing Managers have compelling tools and content to drive brand recognition, lead volume, occupancy, and revenue;
- Customer needs expert and voice of advocacy supported by data, discovery and marketing acumen/disciple;
- Content and medium master: determine content needs and optimal format(s);
- Create content to value proposition (cohorts/segments) in alignment with sales & marketing strategy, prospect journey (cohorts, segments) and partner stakeholders (as per above);
- Work with Retirement line of business to develop ongoing master marketing strategies consistent with company objectives;
- Build, grow and maintain content asset libraries for MyPrintShop, prospect journey, micro-market special projects, communications/website, corporate, etc.;
- Build trusted advisor relationships with external and internal customers, SMEs, and partners;
- Direct point of contact for Retirement content marketing creation, managing the execution and recommendation of strategies to support the line of business annual strategic imperatives and goals;
- Ensure that the line of business is represented and promoted through all corporate brand marketing and local marketing / advertising initiatives, both within Retirement and all lines of business (where applicable);
- Proactively provide feedback and make project recommendations;
- As content management and project lead, manage line of business marketing project proposals (develop / identify) as necessary to help reach annual goals;
- Research various marketing and content vehicles, stay in touch with market trends, identify issues and opportunities to help drive sales and occupancy;
- Evaluate, communicate, and maintain ongoing analysis of program effectiveness, to define success and validate future project recommendations;
- Develop and execute content marketing plans and content asset management when necessary based on approved objectives, strategy, and budget;
- Project manage initiatives, ensuring appropriate resources, project elements and stakeholders are identified, appropriately communicated, and completed as scheduled;
- Assist in the development of sales and marketing related tools to create easy access and empower line of business to self-promote and achieve local objectives and strategy;
- Traffic creative / production materials through marketing process to line of business for formal approval and maintain accurate records of project details and approvals;
- Work with line of business in identifying synergies between lines of business and proposing initiatives for cross-selling opportunities;
- Endorse industry and corporate best practices to support marketing initiatives (local and corporate);
- Review and approve all creative / production material, ensuring quality control, brand integrity and line of business goals (prior to gaining line of business approval).
- Uphold and promote the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera’s Code of Conduct; and
- Complete all other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Credentials and Experience:
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years relevant localized marketing experience;
- Retirement / health care experience is considered an asset;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute project proposals;
- Proven track record to organize and prioritize work and manage multiple demands;
- Knowledgeable regarding Media / Direct Mail and campaign management;
- Knowledgeable in graphic design, content creation and content layout;
- Bilingualism is considered an asset;
- Strong understanding of positioning of value proposition;
- Ability to connect visual content to copy, editor and publisher;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; and
- Comprehensive knowledge of design elements and Adobe Creative Suite.
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request.