Revera is a leading owner, operator and investor in the senior living sector. We offer seniors’ apartments, independent living, assisted living, memory care and long term care. We understand how to create the best experience for people living in a Revera home. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a life of purpose, and we create environments that make that possible.
Our mission is to celebrate the human spirit in every way possible – and that applies to both our residents and our employees. There’s a lot that goes into being a member of our team – and there’s a lot that you’ll get out of the experience too. We go the extra mile to ensure that each member of our staff feels safe, secure, enriched and empowered in their role. So that everyone under our roof is given the opportunity to thrive, grow and make the most of every day.
Vaccines are a proven, safe and powerful weapon in our battle against COVID-19. Now that vaccines are widely available and recognizing that many of our staff are already vaccinated, vaccination will be a condition of employment for new hires, except when impossible due to legitimate, established exceptions. The vaccine must be a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series approved by Health Canada. This is one more important step to protect both our residents and staff as we continue to battle this deadly virus.
Reporting to the Director – Business Analytics, the Manager – Business Analytics will help ensure growth of the Brighton Asset management (BRAM) portfolio through qualitative and quantitative operational analytics. This role will provide insights, visualizations and critical analysis to the Brighton investment team members to ensure asset level growth and improvement.
- Robust reporting process floating up from all Brighton assets, including property and management companies;
- Strong analytics for productivity, finances, capital, sales activity, quality and other key factors relating to asset performance;
- Diligent reporting and budget process follow-up;
- Act as the key finance and reporting partner for the Investment Management team; and
- Provide insightful predictive analytics and visualizations as required.
- Execute processes related to reporting, forecasting, budgets along with analytics and insights relating to these processes;
- Obtain monthly, quarterly and budget packages from operators and work with Director - Business Analytics in translating to meaningful analytics;
- Work with analysts to perform data investigation and validation;
- Manage the implementation plan and timelines for standard report enhancements;
- Build and maintain relationships with operators;
- Generate budget presentations and analysis for discussion purposes;
- Produce Brighton forecast roll-ups and predictive analytics;
- Coordinate monthly/quarterly discussion of performance with operators along with asset/investment managers;
- Maintain performance dashboards and investment benchmarking for Brighton using analytics tools and data visualization;
- Identify, research and resolve financial issues that arise;
- Oversee and ensure documentation and knowledge transfer of new processes are in place;
- Manage and document detailed business requirements and comprehensive data dictionary;
- Uphold and promote the organization’s values philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera’s Code of Conduct; and
- Other duties and ad hoc analyses, as assigned.
Required Education, Credentials and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Accounting or Finance, MMA considered an asset; 2 plus years of related Finance or analytics experience;
- SQL, R, Python, Statistics and Relational Database knowledge an asset;
- Experience in healthcare/hospitality industry & knowledge of regulatory standards is an asset;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with ability to make sound financial recommendations;
- Experience in business case and data analysis for decision support;
- Confident in building and maintaining strong relationships with senior management;
- Portrays a professional and positive image as a representative of Brighton;
- Experience evaluating corporate performance data including internal and external benchmarking;
- Strong knowledge of business intelligence tools;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; and
- Project management and planning skills an asset.
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request.